- The Chesapeake Child Care Resource Center (CCCRC) is a community based program that provides services to child care providers and the community in order to improve the quality and accessibility of early childhood education and care in Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and Talbot counties.
- CCCRC is located on the campus of Chesapeake College at 1000 Circle Drive., Wye Mills, MD. 21679. The office and resource room are located in the same building as the Child Care Center, across from the tennis courts.
- Telephone: 410-822-5400 X 2357
- Directions: https://www.chesapeake.edu/about/directions
- Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. (Early evening hours scheduled upon request)